This dish is meant to be an accompaniment to (fish) curry and rice.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - about 10 minutes
- A fistful of dried shrimp
- 1/2 (half) cup of freshly grated coconut
- 1/2 (half) onion - medium chopped
- 3/4 (three-fourth) tsp - red chilly powder
- 1/2 (half) spoon tamarind juice
- Salt to taste
- Without oil, dry fry the shrimps on a flat pan - low medium flame - for about 10 minutes.
- While frying, keep turning gently every couple of minutes. When done, allow to cool and gently break away the front crisp end - with your thumb and index finger.
- Mix all ingredients with your fingers just before you actually eat. This dish is meant to be crispy and crunchy.
- Enjoy with rice and some curry of choice!
You may like to try these recipes too
a. Delectable Kundapur CHICKEN CURRY
b. Prawn Pepper Fry / Dry - A Kerala-Konkan delicacy
c. Wet Masala Anjal Fish Fry - Konkani Mangalore Style
d. #1 CLAM RECIPE - Kubay / Kubbe / Tisre Sukke - AWESOME CLAM GINGER MASALA