Cooking time: 20 minutes.
- 1kg clam shells
- 2 inch ginger
- 3 green chillies
- 1/2 cup coconut
1. Put the clams in a pan add half glass of water and bring to a boil
2. The clams start to open up continue to boil for about 8-10 minutes.
3. Smash the ginger and green chillies together in a pestle - to make it small bits
4. Add the chilli-ginger to the clams alongwith the coconut
5. Finally check the salt and adjust to taste - continue to heat for another 10 minutes on a low flame
Tip: this takes very less salt - as it will already be a bit salty/