Time to prepare: 15 minutes
- 1 cup - coconut gratings
- 1 tsp - coriander seeds
- 4 red chillies - roasted seperately
- 6 - green chillies
- Tamarind - small marble sized
- 1/4 tsp - mustard seeds
- 1 tsp - urad dal (black gram)
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 3 tsp - cooking oil of choice
- 1 - small Red chilli - roughly torn
- Grind to a coarse paste - coconut, all chillies, coriander seeds - move to a vessel - adjust water (a few spoons) and salt carefully.
- For seasoning - Heat the oil - add mustard seeds - when it splutters - add the torn red chilli bits, all the dals - do not allow to burn - mix with the ground chutney.
a. Groundnut Chutney Recipe with Green Chilli - Shenga Chutney - Dharwad Hubli Style
b. Groundnut Chutney Recipe with Red Chilli - Shenga Chutney - Dharwad Hubli Style
c. 3 Types of Tomato Chutney Recipes - Karnataka, Tamilnadu and North India