Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vanvaas from 6 months

My dearest readers - I have been on a forced sabbatical for 6 months - the wife and master chef of this channel has been on a super-specialization course in a different city.

I have survived following my own posted recipes - and barely survived.

The good news is that the sabbatical is over and there are some delicious recipes coming up. I promise to keep it simple for the single guys and ladies - thats what this site was built for.

Please continue with the feedback and write to me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! great to hear the news....will be waiting for more mouth watering recipes.
    Love your blog for all those authentic recipes.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked and used this recipe... please send in $10 (just kidding... just write a comment instead)